Italtronic informs you that, as part of its business development plan, it has implemented an environmental management system with reference to ISO 14001 standard, obtaining in July 2014 the environmental certification by the accredited institution DNV - GL.
The achieved result, which strengthens the Integrated Management System already existing and certified for ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and SA8000 (Social Accountability) demonstrates the sensitivity and commitment of Italtronic to work for sustainable development on environmental perspective.
Italtronic has chosen the ISO 14001 certification because:
• it allows to verify and improve the environmental performances of the company and the territory
• it indicates the need to comply with environmental legislation
• it facilitates the organization in achieving pollution prevention
• it improves the internal efficiency and effectiveness of processes
• it clarifies the attribution of responsibility and allows to make a better use of human resources and available know how
• it allows a widespread and shared awareness of environmental responsibilities
• thanks to third part audits, it ensures the maintenance of the Environmental Management System
• it is an internationally acknowledged standard.
We’d like to inform you that on the Company/Certification section of our website is available the Social Accountability Document ITALTRONIC 2013-2014.